Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Stripy

Stripy legs after a morning (and afternoon) spent sat in the sunshine. A bit of tanning, and a lot of educational reading, and work towards a new improved CV, and maybe two chapters of my novel. (Reading, not writing. Not at the moment, anyway.)

I also spent an hour winding a ball of the most fabulous red wool. This photo was taken between skeins. It is so much effort, one is plenty to do at once. I really do wish that I'd asked the shop to do it on their winder - it certainly looks tidier and is more even than my hand-rolled affair. Lovely opportunity to enjoy all the various oranges, pinks and purples that make up this type - Wollmeise 'Rubin' (This means Ruby, but I thought it might mean Robin - not too dissimilar after all.).

Between windings
Links
Wollmeise blog
Educational reading
Novel - although the link wasn't working when I tried it...

No comments:

Post a Comment