Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

(Decisions)

Well, the weather still can't make a decision. Rain and rain, and today? Sunshine and warmth. Really can't dress for it! I pity holidaymakers coming here - they'd be very confused!
I had some mini decisions since my last post, and have more to make, probably. During a rain shower on Tuesday: Shall I carry on cycling (quite a long way) to the supermarket? Yes. I got wet in the rain, but I also got chocolate (and managed to cycle up a big hill)! (And the bonus of contact lenses is being able to see in the rain... and the shower!)
Wednesday: Shall I go to the zumba class, or should I go for a chinese takeaway? Ended up doing zumba (loved it) and then getting takeaway - win!
Thursday: Shall I go for the job on the other side of Coventry? No - a bit too far!

I've had a few interesting movements on the job front today, the agency got in touch twice, and I've been called for another interview. Happy!

Today I also went to my not-quite favourite place: the job centre. On the way I walked down a local road that felt like walking through a tropical hot house - it smelled so green! You know the smell that bombards you as you enter a greenhouse. So far, not totally itchy with hayfever - yes!

One more little aside, is a 'did you know'? We have a friend serving in an active warzone, and have just sent a parcel. FOR FREE. Cheaper than posting a card to the other side of town! If you know someone who might appreciate a parcel or a letter, even if you can't send it for free, you can get preferential rates for members of the military. Good job, Royal Mail!

Links
Zumba at Bournville College
HM Forces Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment