Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Stats

Stats are always interesting - apparently this post is big in Russia!
Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать! - This says "Hello and welcome!" according to google translate...

Not much to report, but some good news about interviews: I have some! Just been putting newly-learned skills into practice, telling thin air what my skills are!

Did have the chance to watch some sport earlier. I can't believe how cruel Judo rules are! The Brit, Euan Burton, had a match that lasted all of five minutes before the Canadian put him in a hold, and won the bout. I thought it might be best of three, but no. He was so incredibly disappointed, and had to be interviewed! I don't know how they hold it together. Such a pity.

Oh, and the rain's back. Pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment