Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

What a storm!

Wowee! We had an immense storm here yesterday morning. The whole sky darkened, and lightning and thunder bolts abounded. The rain fell like it was angry with the ground! Cue lots of flash floods and leaky patches of houses. I don't remember a storm that has lasted that long in a very long while. I really enjoy storms, particularly as I was able to watch from indoors... The most peculiar thing was that it was very hot in the afternoon - very overdressed outing into Shirley in the afternoon, testing out the new bus pass.

Some of you might recall the following photograph of my Vancouver wet weather kit. It would have been of no use at all yesterday! Wonder if I'll need it today? Realised that I have precisely three formal work tops, so am venturing into Birmingham city centre. Wish me luck!
Vancouver 2011 Fall Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment