Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Tryfan Troubles

Bruised and achy today thanks to funtimes climbing Mt. Tryfan near Llyn Ogwen on Saturday. We took a path directly up the crags, then had lunch at the top, then came down a slate gully to make it a very short distance walk, but a high effort adventure! We even saw mountain creatures. Goats or sheep, not sure which. On Sunday it was much less active for me as I was just a slightly cold observer of our friends doing some rock climbing. Nice to have a shorter drive than on our previous jaunt to the Lakes with same friends, but I still conked out somewhere on the A5, and only woke up at Telford. Heck, it makes the journey seem shorter.
Last week was a mixture of different activities: library, Excel training, charity shopping, and a major tidy up of the garage. Pooped by the end of it. Still no full time work - come on employers, it's been six months since I last had a full time job! I'm great - hire me!
Phototime!
Cue silly poses.

Mountain creature.

Tryfan from below

Climbing the crack

Llyn Ogwen

No comments:

Post a Comment