Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

Knitting

More photos? Go on then. Sticking with the knitting, I've recently purchased an anti-moth box for storage of all the crafting-gubbins. Yesterday, I found a proper knitting project bag - a battered sainsburys 'bag for life' just wasn't cutting it.
Sneak peek of my current project - a ruby red scarf
Definitely being limited by training though. The lovely jewel green cape/shawl has been put on hold as I got the stitches completely wrong. (The beauty of knitting is that you can get away with it, but I'd rather know what I should be doing!) The other problem with that is because the stitches are so complicated, I can't undo the bad bits for fear that I'll muddle up the ok bits!
I've got two separate sock projects that are paused too - I'm at the point where you have to decrease for the toe - I think it might end up being a knitalong with a youtube video! It is quite funny to try them on while unfinished though...
I'll never be a foot model...

No comments:

Post a Comment